An anlologue of Zope 3 "content providers" for Pyramid
pyramid_viewgroup is an extension for the pyramid web framework. The extensio makes it possible to make a viewgroup declaration which acts much like view inasmuch as it results in a Pyramid view registration. Unlike a “normal” view registration, however, a viewgroup registration refers to one or more other Pyramid views (matching them by name, for interface, and request type). When a viewgroup is invoked (either via traversal or via programmatic view execution), a viewgroup will return a response which appends all the referenced view renderings together in a single body.
For more information see http://docs.pylonshq.com/pyramid_viewgroup/dev/
- Require pyramid_zcml 0.9.2 (for with_context).
- Remove install-time dependency on pyramid_zcml.
- Add tox.ini for Jenkins testing.
- Pyramid 1.1 compatibility.
- Basically didn’t actually work, due to too much deferring of calling add_view.
- Add an includeme and a way to do imperative configuration of a viewgroup; internal reshuffling.
- Make compatible with Pyramid 1.0a10+.
- Forked from repoze.bfg.viewgroup 0.3.