Pyramid authentication policies based on repoze.who
pyramid_who is an extension for the pyramid web framework, providing an authentication policy based on the “new” repoze.who API, as found in version 2.0 and greater.
For more information see http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_who/dev/
- Add tox.ini for Jenkins testing.
- Added a “challenge decider” function for use by repoze.who with current versions of pyramid, which now return “403 Forbidden” instead of “401 Unauthorized” on authorization failures.
- Pass the identifier plugin to api.remember, rather than its name, as required by the interface. Fixes https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_who/issues#issue/2
- Fixed test of unauthenticated_userid.
- Fixed tests broken by repoze.who changes (relaxing exceptions to warnings for missing / invalid config rile).
- Fixed URL to docs in README.txt. Thanks to Łukasz Fidosz.
- Add unauthenticated_userid method to whov2 authentication policy to appease Pyramid 1.0 IAuthenticationPolicy interface.
- Add a tox.ini file for Jenkins testing.
- Initial public version.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_who-0.3.tar.gz (38.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|