The distributed data-plane testing tool for OpenStack.
- User-defined topology via Heat templates
- Simultaneously test execution on multiple instances
- Pluggable tools
- Interactive report with stats and charts
- Shaker server routable from OpenStack cloud
- Admin-user access to OpenStack API
- pip install pyshaker - installs the tool and all its python dependencies
- shaker-image-builder - builds shaker image and stores it in Glance
shaker --server-endpoint <host:port> --scenario <scenario.yaml> --report <report.html>
- <host:port> - address of machine where Shaker is deployed and any free port
- <scenario.yaml> - the scenario to execute; L2, L3 east-west and L3 north-south already included
- <report.html> - file to store the report
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyshaker-agent-0.0.9.tar.gz (48.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|