HTTP client Api, gevent compatible
Welcome to pysol
Copyright (C) 2013/2017 Laurent Labatut / Laurent Champagnac
pysolhttpclient is a set an HTTP client Apis
They are gevent based They support urllib3 and geventhttpclient implementations They support http and https They support http proxy (tested with squid)
HttpResponse.headers is a dict, from string to string (direct header access) or from string to list (in case the same header is present several times in the http response)
- We are pep8 compliant (as far as we can, with some exemptions)
- We use a right margin of 360 characters (please don't talk me about 80 chars)
- All unittest files must begin with
Test, should implement setUp and tearDown methods
- All tests must adapt to any running directory
- The whole project is backed by gevent (http://www.gevent.org/)
- We use docstring (:return, :rtype, :param, :type etc..), they are mandatory
- We use PyCharm "noinspection", feel free to use them
- Debian 10 or greater, x64, Python 3.7
To run unittests, you will need:
- internet outbound access
- an optional squid proxy installed
- 7900 tcp listening available (for HttpMock)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.