Evaluate layer and volume potentials, accurately. Solve integral equations.
pytential helps you accurately evaluate layer potentials (and, sooner or later, volume potentials). It also knows how to set up meshes and solve integral equations.
It relies on
- numpy for arrays
- boxtree for FMM tree building
- sumpy for expansions and analytical routines
- modepy for modes and nodes on simplices
- loopy for fast array operations
- pytest for automated testing
- PyOpenCL as computational infrastructure
PyOpenCL is likely the only one you’ll have to install by hand, all the other ones will automatically be installed.