Plugin for py.test that integrates trello using markers
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Plugin for py.test that integrates with trello using markers. Integration
allows tests to xfail (or skip) based on the status of linked trello cards.
- Add support for –show-trello-cards to display currently configured trello markers
- Protect against exceptions from the trello library
- Remove flake8 from setup_requires
- Fix an issue during egg_info when pandoc is not installed
- Plugin will warn, but not fail when providing bogus –trello-cfg options
- New –trello-cfg YAML format
- Support for 401 trello authentication errors
- No joke, first release!