A client for the FreeboxOS.
This tools is a Command Line Interface to manage the FreeboxV6
- Install Python tools:
$ apt-get install python-pip $ pip install virtualenvwrapper $ source /usr/local/bin/virtualenvwrapper.sh
- Install dependencies :
$ mkvirtualenv freeboxclient New python executable in python-freeboxclient/bin/python Installing Setuptools..................done. Installing Pip.........................done. $ pip install -r requirements.txt
- Unit tests using Tox
- Code coverage:
$ tox -ecoverage
$ sphinx-build -b html doc/source build/sphinx/html
Results are in the build/sphinx/html directory.
Documentation is available at: http://readthedocs.org/docs/python-freeboxclient/en/latest
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :)
- Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
A changelog is available ChangeLog.
Nicolas Lamirault <email@example.com>