Easy to use redis queue
Python bindings for https://www.veoseleht.ee API (aka ELVIS), requires ELVIS proxy that translates requests from rest to SOAP (you can use https://gitlab.com/thorgate-public/lvisproxy/ proxy for this)
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
1.1.0 - 2021-07-07
- Requests timing out in 2 minutes (can be overridden by subclassing the
ElvisClient), previously, there was no timeout and requests could hang for long time causing resource leaks
- Add helper to provide choices tuples from Enums (can be used with Django)
- This changelog
- Date fields are now properly parsed to datetime
- Elvis proxy exception formatting is improved so that exceptions can actually be read
- ElvisModel was mutating its constructor argument, sometimes causing undesired data changes
- Getting transport orders now works in python 3
1.0.1 - 2017-01-05
- Released to PyPi
- Misc fixes related to automated deploys and quality checks
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.