Simple library to create and apply pulseaudio profiles.
Simple library to create and apply pulseaudio profiles under Linux.
Uses the pulsectl library underneath the hood.
Provides the following command-line utilities:
- ppp-info – for outputting information about current setup
- ppp-create – for generating a profile
- ppp-apply – for applying a profile
- ppp-list – for listing profiles
- ppp-rm – for deleting a profile
- config.list_config() now initializes the config dir if necessary
- added ppp-list and ppp-rm tools for listing and removing profiles
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for python-pulseaudio-profiles-0.0.3.tar.gz