Python client library for QCache. Uses consistent hashing to distribute data over multiple nodes.
pip install qcache-client
Want to contribute? That’s great!
If you experience problems please log them on GitHub. If you want to contribute code,
please fork the code and submit a pull request.
If you intend to implement major features or make major changes please raise an issue
so that we can discuss it first.
The tests requires that you have docker installed since they are executed against a QCache instance running
in a docker container.
pip install -r dev-requirements.txt
- Support TLS client certificate verification
- Check dropped nodes also on get, not only post.
- Make connection stats public and resettable.
- Include content encoding in the result object.
- Support for custom headers when running queries. This allows use of the pandas filter engine
introduced in QCache 0.6.1.
- Support Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Include CHANGELOG in release.
- Possible to query using POST instead of GET. Good for very large queries.
- Additional circuit breakers to avoid infinite repetition of requests in case of errors.
- SSL and basic auth support
- Possible to add custom headers when posting data, type information for example
- Report the unsliced result length as part of the result, nice for pagination for example
- Use connection pooling
- First release that actually does something sensible.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.