No project description provided
quake-cli-tools is a set of command line tools for creating Quake content.
$ pip install quake-cli-tools
- pak: Add files to a PAK file.
- unpak: Extract files from a PAK file.
- wad: Add file to a WAD file.
- unwad: Extract files from a WAD file.
- bsp2wad: Create a WAD file from a BSP file.
- qmount: Mount a PAK file as a drive.
- image2spr: Create an SPR from image files.
- spr2image: Extract frames from an SPR.
- bsp2svg: Create an SVG file from a BSP file.
Have a bug fix or a new feature you'd like to see in quake-cli-tools? Send it our way! Please make sure you create an issue that addresses your fix/feature so we can discuss the contribution.
- Fork this repo!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b features/add-cool-new-tool
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Adding must have new tool!'
- Push the branch:
git push origin features/add-cool-new-tool
- Submit a pull request.
- Create an issue.
See the license document for the full text.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size quake-cli-tools-1.2.1.tar.gz (14.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|