Plone site's statistics
Quintagroup Analytics Tool for Plone
quintagroup.analytics provides statistic information about your Plone site. It adds few content stats views of plone content workflow states, ownership and portlets registered on different contexts.
Information provided by Quintagroup Analytics Tool allows you to see Plone site content from different perspectives. This information can be very useful while migrating your site into newer Plone version, or into another CMS.
With its help you can visually audit the content setup in Plone site before migration and compare it with the migrated website structure.
To see your Plone site statistic information - navigate to ‘Quintagroup Analytics’ item under Add-on Products Configuarion. Browse through all configlet tabs to see all statistic information, generated by Quintagroup Analytics Tool:
- Content Ownership by Type - information about most popular content types on your site. Here you can see the most frequently created content types on your site and their owners.
- Content Ownership by State - information about site’s content workflow states. Here you can see how many content object are published/submitted for review/etc. and their owners.
- Content Types by State - information about site’s most frequently created content types and their workflow states.
- Site Portlets - information about site portlets assigned throughout site sections. This information can be exported into .csv format. You can see all portlets assigned on your site and edit them.
- Legacy Portlets - information about legacy assigned throughout site sections. This information can be exported into .csv format.
- Properties stats - information on certain property values for all site objects, such as titles, descriptions, etc. This information can be exported into .csv format.
Plone 3.x, Plone 4.x
1.1.1 - 2012-05-31
- fixed syntax for python 2.4
- fixed tests for plone 4.2 and pyflakes
- fixed pep8
1.1 - 2012-04-11
- refactored configlet tabs
- french translation added
- translations added
1.0 - 2010-11-19
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size quintagroup.analytics-1.1.1.zip (41.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|