Extends Document with one more extra column
This package provides document-like plone content type which has two content columns.
Supported Plone versions
0.2 - March 25, 2009
- reStructed ;-) documentation. [piv]
- Made it compatible with plone 3. [piv]
- Made it in a zope 3/plone 3 way. [piv]
- Made it as a python egg. [piv]
- Updated translations. [piv]
- Fixed a few css issues. [gvizdyk]
- Added “visualClear” div in view template.
- DoubleColumnDocument moved to ATCT.
- Tested on Plone 2.5
- Miscellaneous cleanups in HISTORY.txt, doublecolumndocument_view.pt, DoubleColumnDocument.py.
- Review translation widget’s properties of description field of DoubleColumnDocument class.
- Add i18n translation to product with Spanish, Argentine-Spanish languages.
- Renamed Dou”d”leColumnDocument to Dou”b”leColumnDocument .
- In DoubleColumnDocument class, in schema attribute BaseFolderSchema to BaseSchema.
- In DoubleColumnDocument/skins/doublecolumndocument/doublecolumndocument_view.pt reviewed for correct rendering of different mimetype content in view mode.
- Updated propertied of Body1 & Body2 fields.
- Add i18n translation to product with Ukrainian languages.
- basic functionality