Captcha field for formlib based on quintagroup.captcha.core package
quintagroup.formlib.captcha is a package that allows to add captcha to zope.formlib. As a result such forms are prevented from automatic submit.
Captchas in a formlib form
Using quintagroup.formlib.captcha in a formlib form is simple. Just add a Captcha field to your schema, and away you go:
>>> from zope.interface import Interface >>> from quintagroup.formlib.captcha import Captcha >>> class CaptchaSchema(Interface): ... captcha = Captcha( ... title=_(u'Type the code'), ... description=_(u'Type the code from the picture shown below.'))
and formlib will take care of the rest. The widget associated with this field will render the captcha and verify the use input automatically.
Supported Plone versions
quintagroup.formlib.captcha was tested with Plone 3.x and Plone 4.0.
- New release with resolved in-line validation issue [sorenabell]
- The captcha value was decoded during the in-line validation (compatibility with bugfixed plone.app.form-2.2.3, thanks: Maurits van Rees, issue: http://plone.org/products/plone-captchas/issues/6). [potar]
- The in-line validation for captcha was disabled (issue: http://plone.org/products/plone-captchas/issues/6). [potar]
- The captcha field was made required for preventing hacks (thanks: Sean Fulmer). [potar]
- Updated documentation [fenix]
- widget import fixed
- pyflakes, pep8 clean up
- Added plone-4 support [mylan]
- Fixed getting context in the widget [mylan]
- Added docttests [mylan]
- Clean-up code
- Added tests
- Add quintagroup.captcha.core, zope.formlib as requirements
- Initial release