quintagroup.pfg.captcha is a package that allows to add captcha field to PloneFormGen forms.
Quintagroup PloneFormGen Captcha Field (quintagroup.pfg.captcha) allows to add captcha field to PloneFormGen forms.
To add captcha to PloneFormGen forms you need to install 2 Plone products:
- PloneFormGen - for creating the form itself
- Quintagroup PloneFormGen CaptchaField - for adding captcha field to the form, it will be installed together with Quintagroup Captcha Core (quintagroup.captcha.core) package that enables Plone captchas on Plone sites.
Make sure you install PloneFormGen first, otherwise quintagroup.pfg.captcha may fail to work correctly.
quintagroup.pfg.captcha plugs to PloneFormGen forms, so after successful installation you will have a new field among fields available for PloneFormGen form - Captcha Field. Everything you need to do is to select this field from ‘Add..’ drop-down menu and save it.
Supported Plone versions
- If you want to change captcha look - use quintagroup.captcha.core settings: http://projects.quintagroup.com/products/wiki/quintagroup.captcha.core
- If you want captcha for Plone default forms - use quintagroup.plonecaptchas product http://projects.quintagroup.com/products/wiki/quintagroup.plonecaptchas
- Migration from qPloneCaptchaField: just replace old Products.qPloneCaptchaField with quintagroup.pfg.captcha in the buildout and install new package with quickinstaller - it will replace all old ones captcha fields (qPloneCaptchaField’s) with new one.
- Removed createObject overrides. (fix for #2 at plone.org. http://plone.org/products/quintagroup.pfg.captcha/issues/2) [vmaksymiv]
- Fixed extending ‘allowed content types’ with CaptchaField for FormFolder. [vmaksymiv]
- Fixed conflict with declaration of implemented interface by validator class for plone 3.x and 4.x, [mylan]
- Fixed some tests breakage in plone-4, [mylan]
- import error fixed [chervol]
- Added migration from qPloneCaptchaField [mylan]
- Added test for migration [mylan]
- Initial release