Static portlet with one extra styling field
quintagroup.portlet.static is a Plone product that allows you to add stylished static text portlets to your Plone site. Static Stylish Text portlets are usual Plone Static Text portlets with certain HTML classes assigned.
Static Stylish Text portlets can be used in those cases when you need to have several static text portlets be displayed in different ways. For this, go to Site Setup -> Add-on Products Configuration -> Static Stylish portlet (www.yoursite/@@staticstylishportlet-controlpanel). In Static Stylish portlet settings area create HTML classes and specify CSS styles for those HTML classes in the corresponding CSS file. These classes will be available for you in a Portlet style drop down menu on static stylish text portlet add/edit form.
- Select Static Stylish text portlet from Add portlet drop-down menu
- Provide content to be displayed on the portlet [as you would do for usual Plone static text portlets
- Choose a portlet style for the portlet from the list of available HTML classes.
- Save changes
Supported Plone version
- Plone 4.x
- Plone 3
- Vitaliy Podoba
- Roman Kozlovskyi
- Malthe Borch
- Volodymyr Maksymiv
Copyright (c) “Quintagroup”: http://quintagroup.com, 2011
In buildout.cfg file of your instance:
Add quintagroup.portlet.static to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... quintagroup.portlet.static
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] ... zcml = quintagroup.portlet.static
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
Restart the Zope server, for example, with the following command in the terminal:
$ ./bin/instance restart
Install ‘Static Stylish Portlet’ via Site Setup -> Add-ons
0.7 - March 29, 2012
- Added z3c.autoinclude directives. [potar]
0.6 - January 05, 2012
- Changed option to display portlet for anonymous users only to instead two settings respectively requiring and excluding users with a given role (from a set of roles), e.g. “Member”.
0.5 - September 26, 2011
- Added option to display portlet for anonymous users only.
0.4 - August 31, 2011
- Plone 4.1 compatibility added
0.3 - September 03, 2010
- Fixed support with plone.portlet.static 2.0 [kroman0]
0.2 - June 04, 2010
- Fixed MANIFEST.in [kroman0]
0.1 - February 25, 2009
- Initial release