Beast is convenient Ralph API commandline client.
It can be used as generic Tastypie commandline client for querying, manipulating
REST resources from the shell.
- `how to install`_
.. _how to install: https://github.com/allegro/ralph_beast/blob/master/doc/install.rst
.. _howto: https://github.com/allegro/ralph_beast/blob/master/doc/howto.rst
* Api compatibility fixed with the latest Ralph.
* Fixed bug where data were truncated to 20 characters.
* Fixed bug where column output was not always correct.
* Fixed bug when less than 50 records where returned
* Added pagination support.
* Added subfields support.
* Added create new resource function.
* Update function now works correctly.
* Better unicode conversion for border case data.
* Rewritten from scratch version with basic update support and
multiple formats(csv, console) support.
* Initial version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.