Provides a jQuery based content switcher
Provides a jQuery based content switcher.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- Content switcher (continually fades in and out the contained articles and provides a navigation)
- Content switcher teaser (continually fades in and out the contained articles and provides a navigation)
To install raptus.article.contentswitcher into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.contentfader add-on to the “eggs” section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.contentfader on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.contentswitcher
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the “Add-ons” control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the “raptus.article.default” product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.contentswitcher either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package’s configure.zcml.
Navigate to the “Components” tab of your article and select one of the content switcher components and press “save and view”. Note that at least one article has to be contained in the article in which this component is active.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
Note: You find a developer manual for raptus.article at raptus.article.core. Please have look there if you need more information.
- Added management bar if only one article is present
- No longer render the navigation if only one article is present
- Bugfixes for IE 6
- Fixed bug displaying a ‘null’ title if an article has no description
- Added manage links for sorting, editing, deleting and viewing the displayed articles
- Replaced the component images by more suitable ones
- Improved jQuery animation (now supports animation of multiple properties configurable through the property sheet)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size raptus.article.contentswitcher-1.0b5.tar.gz (19.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for raptus.article.contentswitcher-1.0b5.tar.gz