Provides basic gallery components.
Provides basic gallery components.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- Gallery left (Gallery of the images contained in the article on the left side)
- Gallery right (Gallery of the images contained in the article on the right side)
- Gallery columns (Gallery of the images contained in the article arranged in columns)
Maximum number of Items
By default this component opens images in a Products.jsImagePopups gallery.
To use collective.prettyphoto install the package and set the property gallery_rel_attribute to prettyPhoto.
To use plone.app.imaging scales simply set the corresponding properties to the name if the image scale.
If present, those will overrule the width and height settings.
If you use scales for the image dimensions and plone.app.imagecropping is installed you’ll see a cropping icon in the management links for the gallery items (when you are in component editing mode)
This icon will open an overlay to define the cropping region for the used scale and update the image when the dialog is closed
Note if you install raptus.article.default you can skip this installation steps.
To install raptus.article.gallery into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.gallery add-on to the “eggs” section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.gallery on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.gallery
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the “Add-ons” control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the “raptus.article.default” product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.gallery either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package’s configure.zcml.
Navigate to the “Components” tab of your article and select one of the gallery components and press “save and view”. Note that at least one image has to be contained in the article in which this component is active.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
Harald Frießnegger (fRiSi), Webmeisterei GmbH
additional configuration options, support for collective.prettyPhoto and plone.app.imaging scales
Note: You find a developer manual for raptus.article at raptus.article.core. Please have look there if you need more information.
- Add support for plone.app.imaging scales to be able to use plone.app.imagecropping [fRiSi]
- Add attributes data-title and data-desc to the image links that can be used by JS Galleries to display title and descrition. [fRiSi]
- Add img_url key to the data-dictionary so customized templates can build an image tag instead of beeing limited to what IImage.getImage(size) returns. [fRiSi]
- Added italian translation [davidemoro]
Only show hidden images when in editing mode (introduced in raptus.article.core 2.0b13)
Add a property gallery_rel_attribute to be able to use a js-gallery product other than Products.jsImagePopups.
eg set it to prettyPhoto to use collective.prettyphoto. [fRiSi]
Added property to configure the maximum number of gallery items to be displayed. [fRiSi]
For SEO reasons, the images link to article/image1/view now (used to link to article/image1/image in preview size)
- Now using the show/hide functionality added in raptus.article.core 2.0b8
- Render XHTML valid page template [saily]
- fix franz translation
- Added French translations
- Set zip_safe flag to False
- Updated readme and manual
- First public release