Provides support for adding images to articles.
raptus.article.images provides support for multiple images per article.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- Image - add your images in a article.
Note if you install raptus.article.default you can skip this installation steps.
To install raptus.article.images into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.images add-on to the “eggs” section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.images on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.images
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the “Add-ons” control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the “raptus.article.default” product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.images either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package’s configure.zcml.
Plone 3 compatibility
This packages requires plone.app.imaging which requires two pins in buildout when using Plone 3, which there are:
Products.Archetypes = 1.5.16 archetypes.schemaextender = 2.0.3 plone.scale = 1.2
You may now add images in your article. Click the “Add new” menu and select “Image” in the pull down menu. You get the standard plone form to add your image.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
Harald Friessnegger (fRiSi), Webmeisterei GmbH
support for plone.app.imaging scales
Note: You find a developer manual for raptus.article at raptus.article.core. Please have look there if you need more information.
- IImages (Provider for images contained in an article)
- getImages - Function (Returns a list of images based on the criteria passed as kwargs (catalog brains))
- IImage (Handler for image thumbing and captioning)
- getImageURL - Function (Returns the url to the image in the specific size. The sizes are taken from the raptus_article properties sheet and are formed by the following name schema: images_<size>_(height|width) If the images_<size>_scale property is set, the corresponding plone.app.imaging scale is used.
- getImage - Function (Returns the html tag of the image in the specific size. The sizes are taken from the raptus_article properties sheet and are formed by the following name schema: images_<size>_(height|width) If the images_<size>_scale property is set, the corresponding plone.app.imaging scale is used.
- getSize - Function (Returns the width and height registered for the specific size) If the images_<size>_scale property is set, it returns the actual size of the scaled image
- getCaption - Function (Returns the caption for the image)
- getScale - Function (Returns the plone.app.imaging scale to use if the property images_<size>_scale is set. (note: this overwrites height and width)
- ImageExtender - Adds the component selection field to the image content type - for IATImage
Add properties images_*_scale to be able to use plone.app.imaging scales instead of the raptus.article image sizes.
This allows us to use plone.app.imagecropping [fRiSi]
- Added French translations
- Updated readme and manual
- First public release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size raptus.article.images-2.0b5.zip (33.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|