Provides multilanguage URLs for Plone sites using raptus.multilanguagefields
raptus.multilanguageurl provides multilingual URLs for content types having a multilingual title field provided by raptus.multilanguagefields. The IDs will initially be generated from the language specific titles and may afterwards be changed using the rename action.
After installing the package through the quickinstaller tool the multilingual IDs may be generated by navigating to the view named update_multilanguage_ids as a manager user.
- Add language code as prefix instead of sufix for new files.
- Added missing patch for plones breadcrumbs view to create proper multilanguage URLs
- Be more defensive in getURL CatalogBrain patch when trying to access the parents ZCatalog instance
- Enforce a different ID for every language on object creation
- Removed folder action to batch rename multiple objects, as this is not possible with the current implementation (renaming is now only possible through the actions dropdown)
- Added more robust check when getting the languages for a given translated ID
- Be more defensive when checking id containement in MultilanguageURLHandler
- Added missing import in patches.py
- Fixed traverse priorities to fix issue if a translated id may be acquired through acquisition
- Fixed renaming process when creating new or moving existing objects
- Added missing patch of OFS.Traversable.Traversable.unrestrictedTraverse
- MultilanguageURLHandler no longer requires a request object
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size raptus.multilanguageurls-1.0a9.zip (20.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for raptus.multilanguageurls-1.0a9.zip