Provide a navigation to explore and manage plone content
This plone product has been developed to support customers and webmasters in keeping an overview of their plone site and helping them control and manipulate it. The complete content of the plone site is represented as a structured tree. This tree is presented in a separated frame not to compromise the display of the plone site itself. In addition, much information is shown for each content-type.
To allow easy manipulation of a content item, all the regular actions are accessible in a context menu available on the repsective node of the tree. With only a few mouse clicks one can navigate miscellaneous views.
The tree supports drag&drop, allowing single or multiple content-types to be moved into others.
User manual and features
|Single click:||Display information about the selected content.|
|Double click:||Open content in the right frame.|
|Right click:||Open context menu with additional actions.|
|Arrow keys:||Navigate tree and open/close treenodes.|
|Enter key:||Open highlighted content in the right frame.|
|Drag and Drop:||Move one or multiple treenodes into another.|
|Multiselection:||Select desired treenodes by left-click holding the ‘shift’ or ‘alt’ key pressed.|
The additional information on any content-type is displayed in a separated box. For more information please read the interface description: IAccordionItem.
Change the logo by editing the settings in portal_properties at raptus_navexplorer/additional_development_info
- nothing at the moment
Currently, there are no automated tests. This project was created using Firefox 5.
Copyright and credits
raptus.navexplorer is copyright 2011-2012 by raptus ag, and is licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
- Changed image extensions to .png
- Fixed import in contextmenu.py (Plone 4.3 compatibility)
- Fixed ‘cut, copy, paste’ bug in contextmenu
- Fixed drag and drop misbehaviour
- Added new contenttype icons
- Be more defensive when reading out article components
- CSS adjustments
- Fixed arrowkeys when navexplorer is closed
- Content now in IFrame
- Fixed bug which crippled the links in the contextmenu
- Complete UI overhaul
- Removed jQuery UI dependency
- Removed Frames
- Added Italian translation [gborelli]
- Improved translations [gborelli, raptus]
- Added z3c.autoinclude.plugin [gborelli]
- Fixed frames for IE
- Fixed redirection bug while copying or cutting objects
- Fixed translations on labels
- Initial release