Reddcoin Electrum server
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Official Reddcoin Electrum Server
- Licence: GNU GPL v3
- Author: Thomas Voegtlin (ThomasV on the bitcointalk forum)
- Author: Larry Ren (laudney) forked for Reddcoin
- Language: Python
- Homepage: https://wallet.reddcoin.com
- The server indexes UTXOs by address, in a Patricia tree structure described by Alan Reiner (see the ‘ultimate blockchain compression’ thread in the Bitcointalk forum)
- The server requires reddcoind, leveldb and plyvel
- The server code is open source. Anyone can run a server, removing single points of failure concerns.
- The server knows which set of Reddcoin addresses belong to the same wallet, which might raise concerns about anonymity. However, it should be possible to write clients capable of using several servers.
- To install and run a server, see INSTALL. For greater detail on the installation process, see HOWTO.md.
- To start and stop the server, use the ‘electrum-server’ script
Source code is made available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3. See the included LICENSE for more details.