Avoid objects from delete
If you want to protect your Plone contents from unnecessary or harmful deletions, you may have a look at this Plone plugin. With redomino.protectdelete Manager users are the only one who are allowed to remove protected objects.
How to tag an object as “protected”:
- Install redomino.protectdelete
- go to the ZMI (Interfaces tab) to the object you want to protect
- apply the redomino.protectdelete.interfaces.IProtectDelete marker interface
- as long as this plugin is installed, Managers will be the only one able to delete that object.
Also plone.app.layout.navigation.interfaces.INavigationRoot is protected by default (it’s used for language folders such as /it, /en, etc), as well as IProtectDelete.
- added license [sithmel]
- fix interfaces [sithmel]
- Added MANIFEST.in [davidemoro]
- Initial release [davidemoro]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redomino.protectdelete-0.3.zip (23.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|