An alternative order UI support for contents view in Plone
An alternative folder_contents forms, that disable someway KSS ordering and show another fast way to reorder items (less and less cool, but this is working most of the time).
So… use this only when you (or your users) experience some problem with KSS ordering (not always this happens, but happens…). If no-one report a problem with the basic Plone drag&drop sort mechanism, you don’t need this product.
Assumptions made in themes
The script try to be smart as possible, being general and not based to Plone UI and theme installed.
- It choose the sorting cell looking for “draggable” CSS class
- It choose the checkbox cell looking for “notDraggable” CSS class
- The cell where to take the title of the document (used when prompt user) must be the one after the “notDraggable”
- Find a KSS way to disable KSS
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Added uninstall profile [micecchi]
- changed icon [keul]
- the code is more general, robust and less based on the default Plone 3 theme (also works with Sunburst theme now) [keul]
- added z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- removed a lot of customization, not really needed [keul]
- disabled KSS in a less intrusive way [keul]
0.1.0 Unreleased (2010-01-11)
- initial (un)release - you can find this only on SVN
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|redturtle.alternative_orderui-0.5.0.zip (26.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 14, 2012|