Draw.io viewer for Plone
A simple integration with draw.io
Allows to embed draw.io iframes in a special content-type
There is a new available conten-type where you can insert the iframe embed code generated from a draw.io project.
We use iframe because we encountered some problems with other export formats:
- svg and images doesn’t support zoom
- html uses an external js resource that is incompatible with Plone5 requirejs structure
This product has been translated into
Install redturtle.drawio by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = redturtle.drawio
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.drawio/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.drawio
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- RedTurtle Technology, email@example.com
- Initial release. [cekk]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.drawio-0.1.0.tar.gz (20.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|