RedTurtle History Manager
A Plone add-on that …
Caveat: developed for Plone 3.2.2
How it works
It gives you some management views you can play with to clean your Data.fs from old versions.
redturtle.historymanager you simply add
to the list of eggs in your buildout,
to the zcml run buildout
and restart Plone.
Calls the dereference method from Products.CMFEditions.utilities on the view context and returns the history_id
Purge all the revisions for this context.
Purge all the revisions for the objects in the subtree of context. It accepts two parameter to limit the effect of this view:
- portal_type: a string identifying a portal type to be purged
- date_limit: a string that can be converted to a DateTime, e.g.:
- 2013/09/20 11:37:04.178 GMT+2
This will delete all the revisions for the deleted stuff Changelog =========
- Added a logger
- Committing after each history item is cleaned
- The cleaning view catches exceptions and logs them [ale-rt]
- Fix typo
- Deleting version_id [ale-rt]
- Fixed OOBTree not initialized [ale-rt]
- Initial release. [ale-rt]