Add-on for Plone which implements the original jquery-browser code.
Tell me what your product does
- Can be bullet points
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install redturtle.jquerybrowser by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = redturtle.jquerybrowser
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/redturtle.jquerybrowser/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/redturtle.jquerybrowser
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- RedTurtle Technology, email@example.com
- Initial release. [RedTurtle]