List products information for different Plone sites in a single instance
This product overrides Plone’s standard view for ZMI root with an overview of available Plone sites.
- Possibility to have an overview about sites or products.
- In sites list, show which sites need to upgrade products and let to manage products install/upgrade/uninstall profiles.
- In products list, show which sites have a specific product installed and let to manage install/upgrade/uninstall profiles for each site.
Install redturtle.lookup by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = redturtle.lookup
and then running bin/buildout
How to use
You simply need to go to your ZMI root (for example: http://localhost:8080).
There are two main parts:
Api folder is the folder where there are some api endpoints called from the frontend view to manage sites and products.
App folder contains a React app bootstrapped with create-react-app.
The app is bult with sematic-ui framework.
To develop, you need to start a Plone site in background: you can use the buildout in this package, or the instance that you want.
In package.json there is a proxy set for 8080 port, so if your instance runs on another port, you need to change that value.
The first time that you develop react app, you need to install its dependencies:
Then you need to run the dev server:
To build a new version of the app:
The new build will be automatically seen in the Plone view.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.lookup/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.lookup
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Refactoring to improve speed when we have several sites with a lot of products. [cekk]
- Fix uninstall endpoint. Now use portal_quickinstaller to uninstall products properly [cekk]
- New interface. [cekk]
- Disabled csrf [cekk]
- Fix styles and removed datatables [cekk]
- View improvements: font-awesome dependency and refactoring buttons in table [cekk]
- New view that allows to install/upgrade products [cekk]
Plone 4 compatible version
- z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- egg cleanup [keul]
- fixed permission for @@lookup.sites [keul]
- display a warning icon if a site needs to be upgraded [keul]
- @@lookup.sites now properly displayed [keul]
- i18n support [keul]
- sites [mauro]
- anonymous users [mauro]
- zelenium tests [mauro]
- jquery accordion [mauro]
1.0 - (2010/03/05)
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.lookup-3.1.0.tar.gz (2.2 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|