A contextual search portlet
It’s an extension of search portlet that allows search for items starting from a certain context, and choose whether or not to see the advanced search.
You can choose to search in the current path or in a selected folder.
NEW FEATURE FOR PLONE 5
With a Mosaic view in Plone 5, you can add a contextual search tile.
As of version 2.1.x, this product is specific for Plone 5. For Plone 4, use the branch 2.0.x.
- Enhanced tile template [nzambello]
- Add uninstall profile and install mosaic configuration only if mosaic is present [cekk]
- Support for Plone 5 [arsenico13]
- fixed link to search view [micecchi]
- fixed Plone 4 compatibility: removed field and links for advanced search [micecchi]
- removed unused view [micecchi]
- fixed portlet header url to search_form [micecchi]
- added autoinclude [micecchi]
- fixed footer in the portlet [micecchi]
- fixed wrong link in advanced search [micecchi]
- Portlet title in manage portlets now use also the choosen title [keul]
- changed field of the portlet [micecchi]
- fixed livesearch with the context [micecchi]
- Initial release [micecchi]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.portlet.contextualsearch-2.1.2.tar.gz (21.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for redturtle.portlet.contextualsearch-2.1.2.tar.gz