Transaction-aware file creation
repoze.filesafe provides utilities methods to handle creation of files on the filesystem safely by integrating with the ZODB package’s transaction manager. It can be used in combination with repoze.tm (or repoze.tm2) for use in WSGI environments.
See docs/index.rst for documentation.
- support create file on NFS [Eric Lo]
- Add support for Python 3.2 / 3.3.
- Note explicit support for Python 2.6 / 2.7.
- Drop support for Python < 2.6.
- Remove the need for a middleware. Instead the current transaction is automatically joined if needed. [wichert]
- PEP8. [wichert]
- Restructure package to faciliate automated testing. [wichert]
- Added deleteFile function/method. [fschulze]
- Made DummyDataManager transaction aware. [fschulze]
- Fix packaging error. [wichert]
- Add a MockFile class to help with handling of files when using the DummyDataManager. [fschulze]
- Add a new openFile method to facilitate opening of files that have not been commited yet. [wichert]
- Add method to facilitate unit testing of code using repoze.filesafe. [wichert]
- Add support for Python 2.4 and 2.5. [wichert]
- Initial Release