An Archetype for alderman informations
This is a product that allows to create and manage some aldermans and show various informations like references and a biography.
An alderman is a folderish content. In this object you can create additional folders or topics.
The view of this object consists in 2 parts:
- top part: is a viewlet registered for alderman’s type and shows some infos like the references and the photo. It also shows a list of tabs with additional infos like biography and delegations (if filled), and folders/topics created inside it.
- body part: shows the infos of the selected tab.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
Developed with the support of Regione Emilia Romagna;
Regione Emilia Romagna supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Removed expression in cssregistry.xml and add specific class in the css [cekk]
- Removed unused view show-assessorecss [cekk]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility in assessore_view (new templates style) [cekk]
- Add tinymce config file [cekk]
- initial release on pypi [cekk]
- z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- Added support for Site Administrator role [keul]
- Viewlet aligned to Plone 4
- Changed used viewletmanager to from “Contentview” to “Aboecontenttitle” [keul]
- Added rolemap.xml [cekk]
- Some fixes [cekk]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rer.giunta-1.1.3.tar.gz (24.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|