Resystem common service package
This Python3-only package provides different classes and functions which are used in various services, either proprietary or open, such as [res-scheduler](https://github.com/AngryDevelopersLLC/res-scheduler).
It supposes [asyncio](http://asyncio.org/) environment.
- argument_parser.py provides scattered argparse support.
- child_process_protocol.py allows single parent - multiple children process operation, similar to classic web servers like Apache or (g)unicorn.
- configuration.py includes Config class and different helpers for building a nice JSON-based configuration system.
- logger.py supplies Logger class which simplifies and colorizes logging (other classes are supposed to inherit from it - screw the incapsulation).
- systemd_watchdog.py - [systemd](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd) watchdog wrapper (used in modern Debian/Ubuntu versions).
- utils.py - various random functions.
Released under New BSD license.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size res-core-1.0.4.tar.gz (16.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|