Simple Schemas for Flask JSON Validation
Easily Transform and Validate JSON.
pip install revise
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug. There is a Contributor Friendly tag for issues that should be ideal for people who are not very familiar with the codebase yet.
- Fork the repository on Github to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published.
- Fixed issue with validation continuing even after failure.
- Implemented a very basic set of tests.
- Flask Specific Model Validation.
- Initial Commit of Package to GitHub.
- First Release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size revise-0.0.3.tar.gz (5.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|