This product introduces two new content types to your Plone site:
- Infocard container
This content type is supposed to contain infocards.
Beside normal Plone content fields (title, description, rich text), it has some configurable parameters to define:
- Service types
- A template for the contained infocard
It’s default view is a form to search inside the contained infocards.
An infocard is a content with a tabular field (whose default values can be specified in the infocard container). The Infocard records at each save the modifier.
Once the product is installed, the Infocardcontainer entry will be available on the Add new action menu. Click on it to add a new Infocardcontainer.
In the view of an infocard container it is possible to add, from the Add new menu, a new Infocard.
The available options for the service types and recipients fields are controlled by the homonymous fields of the container.
Changing service types and recipients fields on the container has effect on
The Informations datagrid default to the value of the homonymous fields of the container.
Changing the service types and recipients fields on the container has effect on the already created infocards.
Changing the informations field on the container has no effect on the already created infocards.
Each table line accept the following parameters:
Label will contain a text line descriptive of the value
Value is accepts simple text or html markup (click on the pencil icon to activate TinyMCE editor).
Public is a checkbox (by default it is unchecked). If checked the line will be displayed in the view of a public Infocard.
Table lines can be added, removed or sorted clicking on the buttons at the right.
To install rg.infocard you simply add rg.infocard to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart Plone. Then, install rg.infocard using the Add-ons control panel.
Developed with the support of:
Unione Reno Galliera supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Fix: CSRF problem when getting TinyMCE configuration (see https://github.com/plone/Products.TinyMCE/issues/125)
- Fix: search portlet select [ale-rt]
- The search portlet can optionally show filters on recipient and service type
- The search portlet can optionally omit title
- The search portlet can optionally display a rich text before the search form
- The search portlet can optionally display a rich text after the search form [ale-rt]
- Added a portlet to search in an infocard container. [ale-rt]
- Search form method is now get (#57)
- Exclude infocards from navigation (#56)
- Modified infocard view (#54, #55)
- Infocard have no more a location field but a servicetype one (#53)
- Clean up MANIFEST.in. [ale-rt]
- Fix TinyMCE initialization. [ale-rt]
- Initial release. [ale-rt]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rg.infocard-0.9.5.tar.gz (27.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|