Framework for Reinforcement Learning with Temporal Goals.
Framework for Reinforcement Learning with Temporal Goals defined by LDLf formulas.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://rltg.readthedocs.io.
- Effective Modularization of a Reinforcement Learning system;
- Easy setup of the “training loop”;
- RL algorithms (here “Brain”) supported: Sarsa and QLearning multi-step
- Exploration policy supported: random policy;
- Support for temporal goal defined by LDLf formulas.
To see some example, please refer to rltg-examples.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rltg-0.1.2.post1.tar.gz (22.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|