This is a simple Django application around docutils to parse reStructuredText markup.
- Html4 and Html5 writers available;
- Custom reporter to validate source;
- Dedicated view to make a page from a rst source;
- Template tag to directly parse reStructuredText markup;
- Parser driven by configuration so they can be shared without to define them again and again;
- Configuration registry to store multiple different parser configurations;
- Test driven development;
- Django >= 1.7, <1.10;
- docutils >= 0.7;
- Optionnaly (but recommended): Pygments >= 1.2.x to have highlighted syntax in your sourcecode blocks;
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.