An add-on for Plone
Plugin that add a new “Taxonomies” field to content-types.
- Fixed list of available taxonomies
- View for folder contents to show a list of contained objects’ taxonomies
There is a control panel (@@taxonomy-settings) where you can set available taxonomies that users can choose.
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites:
This product has been translated into
Install rt.categorysupport by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = rt.categorysupport
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/PloneGov-IT/rt.categorysupport/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/PloneGov-IT/rt.categorysupport
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Filippo Campi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not wake up objects in taxonomies view. [cekk]
- Revert to old rer.sitesearch persistent fields. [cekk]
- Remove dependency to rer.sitesearch persistent fields. [cekk]
- More italian translations changes (#16825) [arsenico13]
- Added some italian translations. [arsenico13]
- Fix path in search link. [cekk]
- Some minor fixes to taxonomies view. [eikichi18]
- Initial release. [eikichi18]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rt.categorysupport-1.1.0.tar.gz (24.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|