('A very basic Dexterity-based container to be used as a microsite.',)
Table of Contents
A very basic Dexterity-based container to be used as a microsite.
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
- Edit your buildout.cfg and add sc.microsite to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = sc.microsite
After updating the configuration you need to run ‘’bin/buildout’’, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in a Plone site and click on the ‘Add-ons’ link.
Check the box next to sc.microsite and click the ‘Activate’ button.
There’s a frood who really knows where his towel is.
- Remove dependency on five.grok. [rodfersou]
- Fix package dependencies. [hvelarde]
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and Plone 4.2. [hvelarde]
- An new permission sc.microsite: Add Microsite and an event subscriber are now provided to avoid the creation of a microsite inside another microsite. An upgrade step to fix existing microsites is also available. [ericof]
- Improve setup testing [ericof]
- Enable IPublication behavior by default to add effective date and expiration date fields to the Microsite content type. [hvelarde]
- Basic ISelectableConstrainTypes support. [jpgimenez]
- Update view methods, sc.microsite content has the same methods than a folder. [jpgimenez]
- Default view changed to folder_listing. [jpgimenez]
- A microsite must have INavigationRoot behavior enabled. [agnogueira, cleberjsantos]
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sc.microsite-1.1b1.tar.gz (32.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|