A directory of people for (government) agencies.
- Use Plone 4.3 or newer
extends = http://dist.plone.org/release/4.3/versions.cfg
- Add the module to your instance eggs
[instance] eggs += seantis.agencies
- Ensure that the i18n files are compiled by adding
[instance] ... environment-vars = ... zope_i18n_compile_mo_files true
- Install seantis.agencies under add-ons in the control panel
Called on a organization or on the site root.
Creates a PDF of the current organization and sub-organizations with portrait and memberships. Redirects to the file if it already exists. If called on the site root, a table of contents is included.
Use force (/pdf?force=1) to force the creation of the PDF.
Called on the site root.
Exports - scheduled at 0:30 am - 1) all organizations and sub-organizations with memberships to a PDF located at the root, 2) a PDF for each organization.
Use force (/pdfexport-agencies?force=1) to bypass the scheduler and to force the creation of the PDFs.
seantis.agencies is released under GPLv2
- Display all memberships of a person in an organization. [msom]
- Fix linkifying an empty portrait returning ‘None’. [msom]
- Automatically linkify the portrait of organizations. [msom]
- Update dependencies. [msom]
- Fix translation. [msom]
- Move organigram in PDF below members. [msom]
- Add actions for PDFs #9. [msom]
- Replace internal with external links in the PDFs #20. [msom]
- Add organigrams to organizations. [msom]
- Fix CSRF issue on PDF generation. [msom]
- Add new export field. [msom]
- Add postfix to membership. [msom]
- Optimise page breaks in PDF. [msom]
- Change row widths in PDF. [msom]
- Add start of membership to PDF. [msom]
- Remove more unprocessable tags in organization portrait for PDF generation. [msom]
- Only use unrestricted for saving/deleting the PDF file. [msom]
- Change row widths in PDF. [msom]
- Optimize event handling when renaming organizations. [msom]
- Reduce querying objects in nightly PDF export. Updates #12.
- Make exported fields selectable. Implements #15. [msom]
- Display memberships in person detail view at the bottom. [msom]
- Use a more robust way to implement the last upgrade step. [msom]
- Update memberships if the parent folder has changed. Fixes #11 [msom]
- Improve PDF export: Add a add view, use transaction savepoints, decrease CPU usage. Updates #7 [msom]
- Don’t support multiple instances for PDF export for now. [msom]
- Export the PDFs nightly using the clock server. Implements #7 [msom]
- Use unicode_collate_sortkey in membership sorting. Fixes #8 [msom]
- Show portrait and memberships of root organizations in PDF. Fixes #6.
- Add Option to Organization for how to Display Memberships #5. [msom]
- Change column widths of membership tables in PDF. [msom]
- Add PDF Export View to Organization #4. [msom]
- Limit the visible levels in the table of contents of the PDF. [msom]
- Use less page breaks in the PDF. [msom]
- Fix displaying memberships with deleted members. [msom]
- Use a more uncommon separator in XLS import/export. [msom]
- Add data migration script. [msom]
- Add tests. [msom]
- Update bootstrap and setuptools. [msom]
- Change global_allow to True. See: https://github.com/seantis/seantis.people/issues/32 [href]
- Show parent organization in people list #3 [msom]
- Add PDF export of organizations #2 [msom]
- Initial release. [msom]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size seantis.agencies-0.11.2.tar.gz (34.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|