Portlet for displaying events.
The portlet (seantis.dir.eventsportlet) shows events coming from a directory of events (seantis.dir.events).
Warning! Using multiple categories together with older calendars might result in errors on the event calendar. You still might use the new version of the portlet by assuring, only one category is set.
seantis.dir.eventsportlet relies on Plone 4.3+ with dexterity.
- Use Plone 4.3 or newer
extends = http://dist.plone.org/release/4.3/versions.cfg
- Add the module to your instance eggs
[instance] eggs += seantis.dir.eventsportlet
- Ensure that the i18n files are compiled by adding
[instance] ... environment-vars = ... zope_i18n_compile_mo_files true
- Install dexterity and seantis.dir.eventsportlet using portal_quickinstaller
seantis.dir.eventsportlet is released under GPL v2
- Marc Sommerhalder [msom]
- Allow filtering for multiple categories #7. [msom]
- Allow a custom link to the events directory. [msom]
- Show imported events #4. [msom]
- Make target in link configurable #5. [msom]
- Use the given URL of the event #6. [msom]
- Rewording. [msom]
- Initial release. [msom]