SENAITE JSON API
RESTful JSON API for SENAITE LIMS
This SENAITE.JSONAPI is a RESTful JSON API for SENAITE LIMS, that allows to Create, Read and Update (CRU operations) through http GET/POST requests. It uses JSON as the format for data representation.
Add senaite.jsonapi in the eggs section of your buildout:
eggs = senaite.lims senaite.jsonapi
and run bin/buildout.
SENAITE.JSONAPI Copyright (C) 2017-2020 RIDING BYTES & NARALABS
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- #47 Use searchable text index converter from catalog API
- #46 Fix ZCTextIndex lookup for custom searchable text query
- #43 Fix malformed API call
- Version bump
- #41 Added push endpoint for custom jobs
- Compatibility with senaite.core 2.x
- #41 Push endpoint for custom jobs
- #40 Prevent the id of objects of being accidentally updated
- #40 Do not allow to update objects from setup folder
- #40 Do not allow to update objects from portal root
- #40 Fix upgrade does not work on post-only mode
- #40 Adapter for custom handling of update operation
- #37 Do not allow to create objects in setup folder
- #37 Do not allow to create objects in portal root
- #37 Adapter for custom handling of create operation
- #37 Make the creation operation to be portal_type-naive
- #35 Added catalogs route
- #34 Make senaite.jsonapi catalog-agnostic on searches
- Missing package data
- Fixed tests and updated build system
- Added parent_path to response data
- Allow custom methods as attributes in adapter
- Integration to SENAITE CORE
- License changed to GPLv2
- #25 Null values are saved as ‘NOW’ in Date Time Fields
- Fixed Tests
- Merged PR https://github.com/collective/plone.jsonapi.routes/pull/90
- Get object by UID catalog
- Fixed broken release (missing MANIFEST.in)
- First release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.