Light syntax layer for HTML
- SHPAML is a mini language that can help you to build web pages
more quickly. It leverages familiar concepts from HTML and CSS, while striving to bring brevity and clarity to the primary documents that you edit. It plays nice with templating languages.
SHPAML allows you to produce HTML with cleaner syntax, without introducing any other layer of abstraction. It does so in the following ways:
- Reduce punctuation
- Reduce the need for end tags
- Mimic CSS selector syntax
- Allow well-formed HTML to pass through
- Play nice with templating languages
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size shpaml-0.93.tar.gz (3.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|