sign-up.to API client
Minimalist client library for the sign-up.to HTTP API - http://sign-up.to
- Free software: BSD license
- Home page: https://bitbucket.org/spookylukey/signupto
- Bugs: https://bitbucket.org/spookylukey/signupto/issues?status=new&status=open
- Docs: http://signupto.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
This is beta software. It is being used in production, and covers the complete sign-up.to HTTP API. There may still be improvements and fixes to be made.
If you use this library, let me know (at L.Plant.firstname.lastname@example.org), and I can consult you about improvements. Otherwise I may change things without notice.
There are also no automated tests yet. (Patches welcome!)
- Added convenience methods get_list, get_all and delete_any.
- Python 3 fixes
- Rewrote to remove drest dependency. It’s simpler and shorter now.
- Fixed put methods
- Fixed delete methods
- First release on PyPI.