Document content for Silva 3.x with WYSIWYG Editor
Project DescriptionRelease History
This document type can be extend by other Silva extensions.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.app.document
- Update tests to be ran inside a transaction to ensure the last author is properly set.
- Extends IDocumentDetails API:
- Add methods to access the URL of the first image contained in the document, or its thumbnail.
- Add an option to retrieve the text of the document with downgraded titles (meaning h1 becomes h2, h2 becomes h3 and so on).
- Add an option to limit the size of the introduction to a given words (in addition to the possiblity to a given number of characters).
- Update and import the Silva XML import and export API.
- Update API to Silva 3.0c1.
- Support automatic edition of the title, like it was done with the previous SilvaDocument extension.
- Add a ZMI screen to see the document raw HTML. Improve various API.
- Add a document base class that can be reused by other Silva extensions.
- Fix bugs.
- Improve tests.
- Initial release.