Document content for Silva 3.x with WYSIWYG Editor
This document type can be extend by other Silva extensions.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.app.document
- Update tests to be ran inside a transaction to ensure the last author is properly set.
- Extends IDocumentDetails API:
- Add methods to access the URL of the first image contained in the document, or its thumbnail.
- Add an option to retrieve the text of the document with downgraded titles (meaning h1 becomes h2, h2 becomes h3 and so on).
- Add an option to limit the size of the introduction to a given words (in addition to the possiblity to a given number of characters).
- Update and import the Silva XML import and export API.
- Update API to Silva 3.0c1.
- Support automatic edition of the title, like it was done with the previous SilvaDocument extension.
- Add a ZMI screen to see the document raw HTML. Improve various API.
- Add a document base class that can be reused by other Silva extensions.
- Fix bugs.
- Improve tests.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.app.document-3.0.2.tar.gz (95.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|