The default document content type for Silva 3.0. It is based on
silva.core.editor that uses CKEditor, and replace the old
SilvaDocument extension who was based on Kupu.
This document type can be extend by other Silva extensions.
- Update tests to be ran inside a transaction to ensure the last
author is properly set.
- Extends IDocumentDetails API:
- Add methods to access the URL of the first image contained in the
document, or its thumbnail.
- Add an option to retrieve the text of the document with downgraded
titles (meaning h1 becomes h2, h2 becomes h3 and so on).
- Add an option to limit the size of the introduction to a given
words (in addition to the possiblity to a given number of characters).
- Update and import the Silva XML import and export API.
- Update API to Silva 3.0c1.
- Support automatic edition of the title, like it was done with the
previous SilvaDocument extension.
- Add a ZMI screen to see the document raw HTML. Improve various API.
- Add a document base class that can be reused by other Silva extensions.
- Fix bugs.
- Improve tests.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.