Let people subscribe to content changes in Silva CMS
silva.core.subscriptions let visitors subscribe to Silva content in order to receive notification emails on modification. You can only subscribe to a part of the site or only to a page.
Subscription registration can be done by visitors via a form rendered inside the public layout. If the visitor is not authenticated, the form is protected with a Captcha. The registration requires a validation done by email.
Site managers can directly administrate subscribed emails (add, remove) without that validation step.
A local service contains some generic settings and all email templates used. You can be customized them at will.
The service provides you with an API usable to develop extensions that send notification for any wanted action or event using a custom email template of your choice.
You can find the source code for this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.app.subscriptions
- Make possible to configure settings in SMI.
- Improve validation of the parameters in links given to the user.
- Update icons.
- Modify public form text and actions.
- Add a link in the SMI to the public form to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Improve tests.
- Update API to Silva 3.0c1.
- Fix bugs, verify i18n.
- Improve tests.
- Update SMI interface to use silva.ui.
- Store information in Zope annotations instead of default attributes on the object.
- Change widget used for user subscribed list in SMI to a textarea.
- Initial after split out of Silva.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.app.subscriptions-3.0.3.tar.gz (22.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for silva.app.subscriptions-3.0.3.tar.gz