Layout and theme engine for Silva CMS
silva.core.layout helps you to create and customize public layouts for Silva. It’s the base system for new generation filesystem based layouts.
You can have more information on how to use this package in the Silva developer documentation.
You can find the code in a Git repository at: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.layout
- Fix an Acquisition bug in the metadata helper for layouts.
- Change doctype of the Porto layout to HTML 5. If you inherit from this layout, and don’t change the main layout, you can override with the doctype attribute from the class.
- Update Zope API calls.
- Fix a bug on error pages.
- Version are now rendered with a layout if directly called. You need to have the permission Read Silva content to access them.
- Default Porto templates are now written with grokcore.chameleon.
- Various Silva 3.0c1 API updates.
- Improve tests.
- The default page to render a content now does itself, without delegating with the content object. This makes things much more cleaner. request.model is no longer supported. request.resourcebase as well.
- Use silva.fanstatic to include resources. Now use fanstatic packaging for jquery and jqueryui.
- Now use the generic package grokcore.view instead of infrae.layout.
- Support for the legacy layout is no longer supported and have been removed.
- Improve legacy stability, specially error pages on non-Silva content. Add tests.
- Add a content provider to manage the favicon.
- Add a lang attribute on the HTML tag of the Porto layout.
- Apply silva.core.layout layout on all Silva content.
- Update tests.
- SMI Maker interface moved to silva.core.smi.
- A new content provider headinsert to extends pages heads.
- Default Porto template have been improved.
- Add JQuery and JQueryUI resources. You can use them in your layout by inheriting from silva.core.layout.jquery.interfaces.IJQueryResources or silva.core.layout.jquery.interfaces.IJQueryUIResources.
- Replace z3c.form with zeam.form.
- Improve default Porto layout.
- Add a silva.core.layout legacy layout to replace the one of SilvaLayout, with support for overrides.
- Move some dependent code from SilvaLayout to silva.core.layout: traverser to set skin, IMetadata adapter, skin metadata set.
- Skin is now only set while traversing to the publish object. This prevent to get it changed to something else while accessing other that might have a different skin.
- SMILayer moved to silva.core.smi.
- Update code to be compliant with Zope 2.12 and Python 2.6.
- Porto skin is now not registered by default but only usuable as base skin for more complicated skins.
- Add support to render error pages in modern skins.
- Various bug fixes and improvement in the Porto skin:
- Set HTTP cache header by default.
- Improve navigation generation code.
- Use silva.core.interfaces and silva.translations.
- Improve Porto skin to be extended more easily.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.layout-3.0.2.tar.gz (31.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|