Define a reference engine usable by Silva content
silva.core.references is a core Silva extension that defines directed references between two Silva content: a source and target. With the help of a central catalog, you have the possibility to query the references in both direction: who is the target if I am the source, and who is the source if I am the target.
References are tagged with different names, and can be found by searching on one of those names.
Unless you use weak references, you can’t remove an content which is a target of a reference, you will get an error. If you used a weak reference, the source will be removed.
This extension provides you with a set of fields and widgets that can be used in forms (zeam.form and Formulator) in SMI.
This extension is used to manage links and relations in Silva Document, Silva Ghost and Silva Link for instance.
The code for this extension can be found in Git at: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.references
- Display the list of broken references in SMI as well.
- Improve a little the performances.
- Fix the reference lookup widget that could display an invalid edit link to the original content in complicated virtual host setup.
- Update icons.
- Fix bugs on service template.
- Fix scope of the CSS defined for the reference widget.
- Optimize path computation helpers.
- Add a widget for zeam.form and multiple references.
- Update Formulator to match new Silva XML import / export feature.
- Introduce IReferable interface that must implemented for all content that can be the target of a reference. This fixes problems where cleanup wasn’t called if the target wasn’t a Silva content.
- ReferenceSet object have been improved performance wise.
- Small bug fixes when the widget is not used in the SMI.
- Add a new reference type, DeleteSourceReferenceValue, that automatically delete the source of the reference of the target is removed (so is the reference).
- Improve reference selection widget.
- Improve tests.
- Fix bugs (non-required values).
- Add a Formulator field for relations, that are used in Code Sources.
- Fix some Aquisition bug edge-case.
- Improve widget popup to work with silva.ui, and have default SMI feature (such as preview).
- Add a refresh functionality to the JS reference selection popup.
- Add the possibility to add new content from the JS reference selection popup.
- Fix some bugs on content suppression (and add test for this case).
- Fix various small issues.
- Add a clear fonctionality to the JS reference selection popup.
- If nothing is selected in the JS reference popup, no link is generated in the field. An edit link in the field have been added as well.
- Improve references graphs representation.
- Add a ReferenceSet.
- Fix some bugs in case of duplication of broken references.
- First official release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.references-3.0.4.tar.gz (47.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for silva.core.references-3.0.4.tar.gz