Configuration services for Silva CMS
This package contains default Silva services definition (API) and implementation of mandatory Silva services.
You can have more information on how to use this package in the Silva developer documentation.
The code for this extension can be found in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.services
- Refactor the catalog optimization to use a more generic API to hook itself in Zope. This API can be used by other optimizations, reducing the cost of having multiple ones active at the same time.
- Fix a bug in the catalog optimitization.
- Fix incomplete interface declaration.
- Improve content walking tree utilities.
- Implement a content queue for cataloging content inside a transaction (speed optimization).
- Move UnicodeSplitter, used by the catalog from Silva.
- Update services APIs.
- Improve tests.
- Update catalog, version_status is renamed to publication_status.
- Support for automatic service installation when the root is added.
- Define more services API (Files …).
- Remove hacks for FilesystemSite.
- Update interface documentation.
- Interfaces for Members and Groups services have been added/moved here.
- A new default service is added: Silva Secret Service, that create a secret out of some strings and validate it.
- Add an utility walk_silva_tree to go through all Silva content.
- Simplify catalog setup code with new silva.core.conf default service factory.
- Remove haunted_path index which now useless.
- Update code to be compliant with Zope 2.12.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.services-3.0.1.tar.gz (13.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for silva.core.services-3.0.1.tar.gz