This package contains default Silva services definition (API) and
implementation of mandatory Silva services.
You can have more information on how to use this package in the Silva
- Refactor the catalog optimization to use a more generic API to hook
itself in Zope. This API can be used by other optimizations,
reducing the cost of having multiple ones active at the same time.
- Fix a bug in the catalog optimitization.
- Fix incomplete interface declaration.
- Improve content walking tree utilities.
- Implement a content queue for cataloging content inside a
transaction (speed optimization).
- Move UnicodeSplitter, used by the catalog from Silva.
- Update services APIs.
- Improve tests.
- Update catalog, version_status is renamed to publication_status.
- Support for automatic service installation when the root is added.
- Define more services API (Files …).
- Remove hacks for FilesystemSite.
- Update interface documentation.
- Interfaces for Members and Groups services have been added/moved here.
- A new default service is added: Silva Secret Service, that create a
secret out of some strings and validate it.
- Add an utility walk_silva_tree to go through all Silva content.
- Simplify catalog setup code with new silva.core.conf default
- Remove haunted_path index which now useless.
- Update code to be compliant with Zope 2.12.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.