OpenID suport for Silva CMS
This extension provides full support for OpenID in Silva. It relies on PluggableAuthService and silva.pas.base.
After installing the extension, visitors will be able to login to Silva using an OpenID identity. First, visitors will have to register their OpenID via a form protected by a captcha. This registration step will fetch the available information about the user from the OpenID provider and add it to the Silva member object. After registration, site managers can assign roles to the new users.
This extension requires at least Silva 3.x or higher. For previous versions of Silva, please use previous versions of this extension.
Silva’s OpenID integration was sponsored by Marc Petitmermet, who’s at the Department of Materials at ETH Zurich (http://www.mat.ethz.ch/) but the funding came from another source.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.pas.openid
- Update code for Silva 3.0 and recreate the login form.
- Fix issue with Silva 2.1.1 and newer.
- Layout changes on the login form.
- Add translation marker,
- Add feedback from silva.pas.base.
- Fix broken template for registration.
- Initial version, wrote with plone.openid as first example.